What Do I Need?
If you are a Michigan Resident you can apply for you Medical Card in Michigan.
This requires you to have a valid Michigan State ID or License, or a Michigan Voters Registration.
Bring these with you when you see the Doctor along with (IF YOU HAVE THEM) any medical documentation. Medical documentation is not required but helps the appointment. Make an appointment with our Doctor for a consultation to see if you qualify for your card. The Doctor can answer any questions you have about if your condition qualifies.
Book an Appointment Today
It’s only $79 if you Qualify
(Cash or Debit Only)
What Conditions Qualify?
The Michigan Medical Marijuana Act defines a "qualifying patient" as:
a person who has been diagnosed by a physician as having a debilitating medical condition.
Conditions approved by the Statute:
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Positive status for HIV
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
- Hepatitis C
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Crohn’s Disease
- Agitation of Alzheimer’s disease
- Nail Patella, or the treatment of these conditions.
- Chronic Pain
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Tourette’s Syndrome
- Ulcerative Colitis
- A chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or its treatment that produces one or more of the following:
- Cachexia or Wasting Syndrome
- Severe and chronic pain
- Severe nausea
- Seizures, including but not limited to those characteristic of epilepsy
- Severe and persistent muscle spasms, including but not limited to those characteristic of multiple sclerosis