What Do I Need?
If you are a Michigan Resident you can apply for you Medical Card in Michigan. This requires you to have a valid Michigan State ID or License OR A Michigan Voters Registration AND a valid government issued ID with name and birth Bring these with you when you see the Doctor along with any medical documentation (if you have it) . Medical documentation is not required but helps the appointment. Make an appointment with our Doctor for a consultation to see if you qualify for your card. The Doctor can answer any questions you have about if your condition qualifies. Book an Appointment Today It’s only $79 if you Qualify (Cash or Debit Only) get certified medical marijunana
What Conditions Qualify?
The Michigan Medical Marijuana Act defines a "qualifying patient" as:
"A person who has been diagnosed by a physician as having a debilitating medical condition."
Conditions approved by the Statute:
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Positive status for HIV
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
- Hepatitis C
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Crohn’s Disease
- Agitation of Alzheimer’s disease
- Nail Patella, or the treatment of these conditions.
- Chronic Pain
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Tourette’s Syndrome
- Ulcerative Colitis
- A chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or its treatment that produces one or more of the following:
- Cachexia or Wasting Syndrome
- Severe and chronic pain
- Severe nausea
- Seizures, including but not limited to those characteristic of epilepsy
- Severe and persistent muscle spasms, including but not limited to those characteristic of multiple sclerosis
Time to Book an Appointment! get certified medical marijunana