Here’s what you need you know about Recreational Marijuana
You can find all of this information and more on the Michigan Medical Marijuana Website Located Here
- You may possess and grow up to 12 plants per household and up to 10 ounces.
- Amounts greater than 2.5 Ounces must be locked away
- You may have up to 2.5 ounces on your person or up to 15 grams of concentrates.
- Adults over the age of 21 may purchase from a legal commercial establishment.
- Commercial licenses will be available after December 6th, 2019
What does that mean?
- Recreational users may not purchase from dispensaries.
- There will not be dispensaries to purchase from until 2020.
- Selling/Sharing your medical marijuana recreationally is illegal.